Thursday, September 17, 2009

My first go at blogging

As you can see, many of these posts are written as letters. In the beginning, I decided that email was the best way to communicate with friends and loved ones. However, after much persuasion from good friends, I was convinced to blog. Thanks to my Mom, I am a good writer. And, maybe my writing will help someone else who is going through the same thing. That is my hope....I hope that I am able to provide some level of perspective on the whole grief process. I will assure you, it is ugly most of the time. I have not gotten to part which is easier. I continue to ask God how I am going to do this. But, each day, He gives me the strength to get out of bed...and somedays that has to be enough to satisfy me. There are also quite a few comical times as well. Hopefully, you will see the humor in my sarcasm. And, you will be wowed by my amazing support system....the leader of that pack being my husband, Bryce.

So, I am sure there is a learning curve to this whole process. Hopefully, I will catch the hang of all this soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment