Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Knowing the right thing to say...

Most people don't have any idea what to say to me....and that's a-ok with me. I don't have any idea how to accurately describe this to most of them either. However, this am, I was greeted with the perfect thing to say. A friend of mine who tends to be one of the most comical people I know...she's one of the best at making me laugh out loud, sent me a note. It simply said, " I don't even know what to say." However, she attached a video for a song. It was a song I hadn't ever heard, but the damn thing is perfect. I have the songs that remind me of my Mom, the songs that were hers. But, I didn't have a song yet that was mine. Now, I do.


The song is called....Address in the Stars by Caitlin and Will.

No comments:

Post a Comment