Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Let Go and Let God.

No...I have not started going to AA.  However, this little mantra is occasionally very helpful to me.  Today was one of those days.  I am committed to not letting 'stuff' clutter up my brain this year.  There are quite a few things that I don't need to be worrying about.  So, it's time to let them go.  There are also quite a few things that I don't need to be doing that aren't in line with my mission for 2011.  I am letting them go too.  It's amazing how liberating that can be when you allow yourself to do those things.

I am still on the mend from this stupid cold and I am hopeful that one of these days, I will have my damn voice back.  I am sick of sounding like a croaky old lady when I talk.  I am also ready for this shortness of breath to go away.  I am really missing working out and ready to get back at it.  Going to try it tomorrow with a little Jazzercise class.  Yes, I said Jazzercise.  Never thought I would do that one, but, thanks to Groupon and a fun friend, we are going to try it for a while.  Our goal is 3x/week.  I think it is going to be fun and even better with a friend.  And, hopefully, it will help get the last of these pounds off.  Amazingly, they are starting to fall off on their thanks to eating better the past 10 days.  It's amazing the difference it makes in how I feel....I do not look forward to going out to eat b/c the choices/options are difficult.

So...so far so good on progress for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment